Doctor Circle provides these terms and conditions.
By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions, and the referenced policies, and that you agree to abide by them.
Doctor Circle is an online portal that enables professional services (“Doctors”) to search for, enter into and manage booking with providers of professional services (“Doctors” and “Registered Users”). The Website contains features that enable User and Doctor to do, among other things, the following:
Doctors: Create profiles, Create Time Slot, Create Token, Manage complete Profiles, Manage Plans.
Users: Create profiles, Create appointment, Manage appointment, Manage Tokens, Manage Plans.
We also provide Registered Users with certain services described in, and subject to, these Terms of Service (as further defined below, the “Services”). We may add, delete or modify some or all of such Services at any time at our sole discretion with reasonable notice posted in advance on the Website. Capitalized terms used in these Terms of Service have the following meanings:
“Account” means the account created by the Website upon registration.
“Services” means, collectively, the Doctor Circle Billing and Payment Service, the Dispute Resolution Service and other services offered through the site.
“Website” means the world wide web site operated by Doctor Circle at www.doctorcircle.in or any replacement URL.
A. Eligibility. To access our Services through our Website, you must be a legal entity, or an individual of ten (10) years of age or older who can form legally binding contracts. To become a Registered User, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, incorporated by reference in, and linked to, these Terms of Service. By becoming a Registered User, you agree to: (1) abide by the Terms of Service and the processes, procedures, and guidelines described throughout the Website; (2) be financially responsible for your use of the Website and the purchase or delivery of services; and (3) perform your obligations as specified by any Project Agreement that you accept, unless such obligations are prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. Doctor Circle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend, or terminate Services to anyone.
B. Registration.To become a Registered User and to access Services you must register for an Account. You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form and all forms you access on the Website, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness.
C. Accounts and Profiles.
(1) General. Once you have registered with the Website as a Registered User, the Website will create your Account with Doctor Circle.
(2) Mobile No. and OTP. During registration, you will be asked to choose a mobile no. and OTP for the Account. As a Registered User, you agree and you are entirely responsible to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the mobile no. and OTP you use to access this Website. You authorize Doctor Circle to assume that any person using the Website with your mobile no. and OTP is you or is authorized to act for you. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of the Account.
(3) Users. As described on the Website, the user can book boctor and get and live token no.. The live token no will show to website after apply of the Plan, we will not refund the plan fee already paid.
You agree and acknowledge that
(1) Doctor Circle will use the mobile no. and e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time a dispute arises to notify and communicate with you with regard to any dispute.
(2) You are solely responsible for the receipt of any notification or communication sent by Doctor Circle using the mobile no. and e-mail address corresponding with your Account registered at the time a dispute arises.
You agree and acknowledge that
(1) Doctor Circle is not providing legal consulting services.
(2) Doctor Circle will not advise you regarding any legal matters
(3) If you desire to have legal counsel, you will seek independent legal counsel licensed to practice law in your jurisdiction and not rely on Doctor Circle for any such counsel. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Doctor Circle and any of our affiliates against any damages or liability you may suffer as a result of using the Dispute Resolution Service. If you do not agree to use this Dispute Resolution Service under these terms, you should not request Doctor Circle to assume the Assumed Payment Liabilities.
A. These Terms of Service shall become effective as your contractual agreement upon your use of the Website, and shall continue until your Account is terminated by you or Doctor Circle as provided for under the terms of this section.
B. If you are not liable with your booking and found the fake booking your account should be terminated by Doctor Circle.
C. When your Account is terminated for any reason, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Website. The material may be deleted along with all your previous booking.
A. Registered User Representations and Warranties. All Registered Users represent, warrant, and agree:
(1) grant access to an Account only to users authorized to act on behalf of the Registered User and only in accordance with these Terms of Service.
(2) to be fully responsible and liable for any action of any user who uses your Account.
(3) not to use your Account, username, or password of another Registered User that you are not expressly authorized to use.
(4) not to allow any third party who is not authorized to do so to use your Account at any time.
(5) not to use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, robots or denial-of-service attacks, intended to damage or interfere with the operation of the Website or any transaction being conducted through the Website.
(6) not to intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website.
(7) not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure, including but not limited to “spam” or other such unsolicited mass emailing techniques.
(8) that it has the right and authority to enter into the Terms of Service and to transact business hereunder.
(9) that they are using the Website solely for the purpose of entering into a bona fide business transaction with other Registered Users.
(10) that they will not use the Website or its services to defraud or mislead any person or entity, including without limitation Doctor Circle or any Register User.
B. General Release. If you have a dispute with another Registered User, you release Doctor Circle (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute.
C. Links. The Website may contain links to third-party web sites not under the control or operation of Doctor Circle. When we provide links, we do so only as a convenience and do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
D. Data. You are responsible for creation, storage, and backup of your business records. These Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Website will not be construed as creating any responsibility on Doctor Circle’s part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
With a few exceptions, most everyone over the age of 10 who has an Internet connection can apply to join. Although not all applications are approved, we're proud to support a thriving network of global users.
Regardless of where you are living, you are responsible to comply with any work authorization requirements you may have. Unfortunately, we are not able to advise you on whether you can use Doctor Circle except in the specific restriction cases below.
Federal Law restricts Doctor Circle (MyRemoteTeam, Inc) from conducting business with individuals and entities based in certain countries. Businesses or individuals in the following countries are not permitted to register for accounts or utilize our platform:
Any other country restricted by law (this changes occasionally)
- Online gaming
- Adult content and services
- Get rich quick schemes
- Video game or virtual world credits
- Money exchange services
- Virtual currency buy /sell / exchange
- Remittance payments
Use of Doctor Circle in a manner inconsistent with its intended use or as expressly prohibited activities.
A. All cashback and promotional offers are non-encashable, not extendable and non-negotiable.
B. Promotions and Cashbacks are applicable only once per unique service during the offer period.
C. Promotions and Cashbacks are limited to a maximum of INR 499 if not explicitly mentioned in the Offer details.
D. In cases where the services/gigs are not delivered due to any reason or refunded, the buyer will not be eligible for cashback.
E. Doctor Circle reserves the rights to cancel/withdraw any offer or promotion at it's sole discretion.
A. Compliance with Law. You are responsible for compliance with applicable Indian laws, regulation and treaties, keeping in mind that access to the contents of this Website may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain countries.
B. Modification and Waiver. Doctor Circle will not be considered to have modified or waived any of our rights or remedies under these Terms of Service unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Doctor Circle. No delay or omission by Doctor Circle in exercising its rights or remedies will impair its rights or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy.
C. Severability. If any part of these Terms of Service is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
D. Assignment or Transfer. You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations (including your Account) under these Terms of Service to anyone without the express written permission of Doctor Circle, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. Doctor Circle may assign these Terms of Service in its sole discretion.
E. Force Majeure. Except for the payment of fees to Doctor Circle, neither of the parties to these Terms of Service shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or Internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
F. Notice. All notices required or permitted to be given under these Terms of Service, shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given if delivered personally or sent by pre-paid telex, telefax or telegram, or mailed first-class, postage pre-paid, by registered or certified mail (notices sent by telex or telefax, or telegram, shall be deemed to have been given on the date sent; those mailed shall be deemed to have been given ten (10) business days after mailing) to our addresses or to such other address as any party shall designate by notice in writing.
G. If a Freelancer/Employer doesn't responds to a Request, Doctor Circle reserves full authority to perform required Action either by automation or manually.
After Purchasing plan from website the Doctor Circle will not cancel or refund any type of amount.